Do you have an issue or concern you would like to raise with me? Often the best way to do that is to speak with me face to face. To make that convenient and easy for my constituents, I hold advice surgeries in towns across the East Lothian Scottish Parliament constituency.
Regular surgeries are held at fixed locations in the constituency’s main towns. No appointment is necessary and the details are below:
SECOND FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH
- Haddington (Town House) 1.00pm – 1.30pm
- North Berwick (St. Andrew Blackadder Church) 2.00pm – 2.30pm
- Dunbar (Hallhill Healthy Living Centre) 3.00pm – 3.30pm
FOURTH FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH
(not between Christmas and New Year)
- Prestonpans (Aldhammer House) 1.00pm – 1.30pm
- Tranent (Loch Centre) 2.00pm – 2.30pm
No surgeries are held in the month of July or on public holidays, though I can be still be contacted by phone, post and e-mail (see ‘Contact’ section for details). Constituents may attend surgeries at any location. Home visits are available on request for housebound constituents.